Tuesday, 18 December 2012

We never talk

'Allo, stranger!

Busy busy busy, so this is a quick art dump and promo thing. Sorry, I don't like using you like a cheap hooker. Not that I use hookers. Over here, we call them prozzies.

Once again, I've entered the murky waters of Threadless because the savage beatings I received in the last two attempts weren't enough. This time, however, my entry isn't as part of a contest so I assume the tactical voting will be left well alone and I might just stand a chance.

It's called TV Don't Die and I like it. You can rate it highly here if you so wish.


Moving swiftly on...

They're also running an Iron Man contest, but frankly the contests are too much bother. They're as helpful to an artist's career as eating a bean bag. I drew an Iron Man portrait anyway, in two varieties. The red/gold version would have been in metallic ink, but hey-ho.



In non-Threadless news, I've designed (to a rudimentary level, at least) a toy version of a character I created years ago, called Timebadger. As I have no 3D modelling skills, this is still all drawn in my usual vector style and has been submitted to the toy design equivalent of Threadless, Shouldbee. So expect me to pimp this over and over in the coming weeks, as it would be an immense pleasure to see my work as a vinyl toy.



If I don't update again before Christmas, have a good one! 2013 is going to be a great year and I have so many things I can't wait to tell you about, but that'll have to wait a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment