Tuesday, 20 November 2012

SHAMELESS PLUG

And a cry for help, to boot! Aren't I just a horrible person?

Short version:

I entered the Threadless Spider-Man t-shirt design contest and although I made the deadline, I somehow have less than half of the allotted time to collect votes (it's one of those contests you win by being popular and something of an internet promotion whore). 

So here's the deal: See the picture below? That's mine! It could be on a mass-produced, officially Marvel-sanctioned t-shirt, but only if YOU click the link and rate my design 5 (or $!!! as it is also known). It requires you to sign up for Threadless, which I have been assured is very quick and painless and I imagine will not mean that your email address is somehow obtained by a swarm of killer bees which will fill your face with their beeness.

Then the next bit, please tell your friends to do the same. I'd love to see my work on an actual Marvel shirt (also, the prize money would be very useful in terms of keeping me alive) but I'm at a massive time disadvantage and there are only 2 and a half days left to vote. Your help really could change things for me, at least in the short term.

No pressure, like.


LINK FOR VOTING (and make it a 5, you scoundrels...):




No comments:

Post a Comment