Thursday, 29 November 2012

Let me design your coffee

I love coffee and I love art. One allows me to do the other, which allows me to buy the other, and so on. It's a love circle. Or love tennis. Whichever analogy works for you.

So naturally, when I came across this Threadless contest (my second in as many weeks), I had to enter. This time, I have more than two weeks to gather a bunch of friends, family and kindly strangers who will click the link, sign up to Threadless (very quickly) and rate my design FIVE! A little comment would be lovely, too.

The winning artwork will be emblazoned on the bags of the official Threadless blend at Bow Truss Coffee in Chicago. Given the relatively recent turn of the season and the appeal of coffee in cold weather, I went with an autumnal motif, with cute characters. I think it suits the product well, but I need your help to make it happen.

Please click HERE and do the necessary! Here's my design:


No comments:

Post a Comment