Monday, 26 November 2012

Christmas portrait season!

It's almost that time of year which we all either look forward to or dread. Either way, it's going to happen so you'd better make peace with it.

One way of keeping the Christmas season fun and fresh is to commission me to create a portrait of either yourself or a loved one (or someone you can't stand, though why you'd do that I couldn't say)! From now until the 21st of December, I'm offering my arty portraity-type services to individuals and groups, so get your orders or requests in ASAP before I'm fully booked!

This could be a marker sketch (which will be sent to you by mail) or a digital illustration (emailed to you in high-resolution). Prices on request.

I'm also offering my marker portrait services to Christmas parties in Manchester! If your office is holding a shindig in the Manchester area, why not contact me about being the resident portrait artist for the evening? Similarly, if you manage a Manchester venue and want to offer additional value to your list of Christmas party highlights, contact me to see what we can work out! It'll be a unique addition to the usual tomfoolery and should be a great laugh to boot!

Here are a few I've drawn in the not-too-distant past:







No comments:

Post a Comment