Thursday, 23 August 2012

BANDCAMP SPECIAL!

As a general rule, I don't post my commercial rates online. There's a lot of factors to consider when dealing with usage rights, value to the brand etc. Plus, y'know, it's not always healthy to talk money in a public forum.

However!

I've recently discovered (about a year after everyone else) Bandcamp which is a great, great website allowing recording artists to sell and publicise their stuff directly to the fans. It's a flexible system and I've fallen in love with it. So much so that I decided to put an offer on for the bands who use it:

Single, EP or album illustration - £200

Gig poster illustration and design - £150

T-shirt design - £150

This is lower than my usual rate and to qualify, please include the link to your Bandcamp page in your initial e-mail. I may leave this offer running or change it at any time, so don't wait too long just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment