Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Misfits warm-ups

I've been a fan of Misfits forever. Since before it was ever on TV. Okay, that's a lie, but from the first episode, I was hooked on the antics of the 'Asbo Five'. The writing was and still is smart, the characterisation pretty much perfect and it even satisfies the geek in me (being about superpowers and all that). You should watch it, if you haven't already. It's on Netflix, I think.


For a slightly shorter time, I've been keen to create a Misfits poster or print of some kind. The visual of the show is very distinct and the actors have faces which scream "DRAW MEEEE!". Alas, I never got around to it until now. These are just character studies, not part of the image, but it's all going to come together nicely at this rate. Those of you who remember my struggles to get the likenesses of David Cameron and Bruce Willis correct may be surprised to know I feel more successful with these so far...


(Go on, tell me they suck...)



No comments:

Post a Comment