Monday, 28 May 2012

The Avengers

Started working on this yesterday and got it finished a few minutes ago. Since all three of Marvel's major Avengers characters made it to the movie world, I've meant to draw them in a group. Joss Whedon managed to make a movie in that time, so maybe he is ever so slightly more driven as an individual than I am. Who knows?


Anyway, the movie was great and it gave me the push to finally make this image. It's kind of in my geometric style, but there's more detail and lighting effects than I would usually use so it's come out looking kind of like someone else's work, I guess. Appropriately cinematic, maybe.


The costumes are essentially the ones from the movie (except Cap, who's in his solo outing attire), but with a few modifications here and there so I could better create the converging linework I get so obsessed with. Oh, and never mind that they don't look like Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans, they aren't meant to.



No comments:

Post a Comment