Saturday, 30 July 2011

Zipwire result!

It's been a while since I updated about the charity zipwire stunt.

First of all, I want to apologise for the lack of a video. It exists somewhere but trying to get a copy is proving a nightmare. Instead, I'm going to bombard you with pictures of the event and the good news which came from it.

For those of you who haven't got a clue what I'm talking about... in March, myself and a number of my work colleagues zipped across Old Trafford football stadium to raise money for Francis House Children's Hospice. It was fun, but freezing. And I was wearing a hand-made skirt/dress/She-Ra costume (because it was a suggestion from the highest donor).

The great news is that the company we work for matched our total raised, which means that in total we raised £4001 for the hospice! Massive thanks to everyone who donated something, as you effectively gave twice without knowing it.

Onto the pictures and the embarrassment. It was all very amusing at the time, but a few months later... well, I'm just dressed in drag, aren't I?

































No comments:

Post a Comment