Sunday, 20 February 2011

Hex Hero voting returns!

The long and the short of it is that I don't know much about websites. I set up www.jam-wah.com using a WordPress guide that I bought, following the tutorials to the letter, and it turns out that it didn't work out. This is being rectified, but before that, I'm going to finish the polls here and at my DeviantART page so I hope you can forgive the long absence and play along!

The Hex Heroes up for naming are:


  1. Spanish Ballete
  2. Senor Pelota De Playa
  3. El Dentista
  4. El Toro
  5. Raver


  1. Mr Ball Hatter
  2. Sir Tulio Drake
  3. Captain Chinstrap
  4. Pimp Daddy the Pirate
  5. The Sad Pirate
  6. Lord Vellier


  1. Valquira
  2. Delilah Bridge
  3. Helga the Red
  4. Sheva the Destroyer
  5. Nancy Shrew


  1. BeeBall
  2. Buzz Kill
  3. Hive Mind
  4. Spy Fly
  5. Intrepetigo


So, there you have it. Those are the options for each Hex Hero. You can vote for your favourite by commenting below. Alternatively, there is a DeviantART poll for each character set up on my page www.jam-wah.deviantart.com. Just so you know, I'm taking the results from both here and there and the combined result will be final.

Please, spread the word if you are at all inclined. It's been a long time since the last activity on this project and I don't think for a second that the momentum will carry through. You'll be my best friend(s). 


No comments:

Post a Comment