Saturday, 19 June 2010

Break from the norm - COMMISSIONS!

Hey hey!

I know I kind of swore off doing work-for-hire to concentrate on my branded products, but in order to get somewhere in that regard, I need capital to invest. Not quite being in the strongest position right now, I'm starting an indefinite stint offering commissions.

I'll consider all requests so it can't hurt to ask. I'll advise you now, my best work comes from fantastic ideas.

So what am I offering? For the most part, I imagine it'll be vector work, as it's my bread and butter. However, I'll also happily consider sketchcards, pencil or pen-and-ink sketches, watercolours, logo design... you name it!

Prices:

Vector character (digital only): $30
Vector character (with mailed pencil version): $40
Vector scene (digital only): $60
Vector scene (with mailed pencil version): $80
Sketchcard (pencil): $5
Sketchcard (inked): $8
Sketchcard (colour): $10
Pencil sketch (headshot): $20
Pencil sketch (full body): $35
Inked sketch (headshot): $30
Inked sketch (full body): $45
Ink and watercolour sketch (headshot only): $40

This is by no means everything, but if you have a more specific request, send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment